Department of Information Engineering
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Google Scholar  /
Ceyuan Yang is a last-year Ph.D student at Multimedia lab (MMLAB), Department of Information Engineering in The Chinese University of Hong Kong, advised by Prof. Bolei Zhou. He is very interested in representation learning, video understanding and generative models.
Before that, He received the B. Eng degree from Honors College in Northwestern Polytechnical University in 2018. From 2017 to 2018, He did an internship in Sensetime Group Limited with Dr. Zhe Wang and Dr. Jianping Shi. He also spent one year from 2018 to 2019 as a research assistant at MMLAB with Prof. Dahua Lin.
- [09/2021] One paper to appear in NeurIPS'2021.
- [03/2021] Two papers to appear in CVPR'2021.
- [12/2020] Our HiGAN is finally accepted by IJCV at the end of 2020!!
- [10/2020] Our extended InterFaceGAN is accepted by T-PAMI.
- [09/2020] We release GenForce, an efficient PyTorch library for deep generative modeling.
- [07/2020] One paper to appear in ECCV'2020.
- [04/2020] HiGAN (short) to appear in AI for Content Creation Workshop, CVPR 2020.
- [02/2020] One paper to appear in CVPR'2020.
- [03/2019] One paper to appear in CVPR'2019.
- [06/2018] Two papers to appear in ECCV'2018.
Selected Publications [Full list]
- Conference Reviewer for CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICLR, AAAI, WACV.
- Journal Reviewer for TOG, TIP, PR.